Non Tax-Deductible Donations can be made by clicking here. Thank You

MCSP & OCSP Theme: The Light, Millenium, Let Me Fly, I'm on Fire by Paul Kantner & Jefferson Starship

Jefferson Starship Amazon

× full description

General

• Bob
  • Bob's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 months 1 week ago #8 by Bob
Bob created the topic: General
General
This Board is for discussions about any other subjects that people may wish to discuss that do not fit into the Boards listed above. Please see the rules and Terms of Service about posting to keep the discussions on ALL Boards to be civil and open to new viewpoints. One should remember that EACH individual is a Universe unto themselves. Your brain does not work like the Prevogen commercial showing solid neuron to neuron connections. In FLAT FACT SCIENTIFIC BRUTAL TRUTH all neurological brains work by an electrical impulse going from one neuron to another neuron across a synapse (gap/hole) within the brain itself.
“So basically we are ALL just nothing but sparks the holes of our minds.” (c) rhw007
Our 'Consensus Reality' is based on our DNA, our education and experiences up to each moment in time. We are constantly learning and adapting, or we are stagnating in ignorance.
We all stand naked before the universe to heal or bleed. It is up to each individual to strive to better themselves, or to decay away. Remember Common Sense is a rare commodity in today's world, having it seems like almost a Superpower. I hope all participants come to learn and enhance their own “Common Sense” based on Flat Facts and Brutal Truths about the Who, What, When, Where, Why and How of things happen and work in our own Universe inside our own selves.

Before starting NEW threads, please look for other threads that might already be there with similar topics you can post in and bump that thread forward if it has fallen off the Front Pages.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #12 by Kopre
Kopre replied the topic: General
Bob, unfortunately, I was able to register on the forum only after several attempts. Don't know what it involves. But I was shown the error ip. This could be due to the use of proxy ?

• Bob
  • Bob's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #13 by Bob
Bob replied the topic: General
Sorry about the delay, but there is no 'proxy' IP. This site is one of 7 I own and host with GoDaddy. The MAIN site is on a secure server and you can go there here: mycommonsenseparty.com/

Thank You for joining.
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by Bob.

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds