Thank You for your Anonymous (to me), Non-Refundable & Non-Tax Deductible donation to the Common Sense Party sites through PayPal.

MCSP & OCSP Theme: The Light, Millenium, Windows of Heaven, Let Me Fly, I'm on Fire by Paul Kantner & Jefferson Starship

Jefferson Starship Amazon

Thank You for your Anonymous (to me), Non-Refundable & Non-Tax Deductible donation to the Common Sense Party sites through PayPal.

× full description

Spammers

• Bob
  • Bob's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 2 weeks ago - 3 weeks 2 days ago #876 by Bob
Bob created the topic: Spammers
Everyone who spammed the site thinking you were within TOS, you are NOT. PERIOD!

You've all been deleted as users, so you'll have to log in with another user name and email.

Actually THIS is an UPDATE to SPAMMERS...you have likely NOT been deleted, but your posts have.

If people keep trying to post something for sale, try #GiggleGestapo, #FakeBoobies, & #YouPeepers and see if they even let it stay up AND not ban you IMMEDIATELY.

I have NEVER taken down a Flat Fact Brutal Truth on ALL my sites. This site is for making a NEW form of government.

Also from other countries, I will NOT use #GiggleGestapo to turn Russian, Chinese, French etc into English. You may us it, but I will NOT since those sites listed above have banned me for NO REASON...like CNN,NBC,MSNBC,ABC and others are FAKE NEWS. EVERYTHING on ALL my sites are NOTHING but Brutal Truths.

So everyone happy and got their "Lutz" :silly:

It's like playing Publisher's Clearing House or any On-Line Dating in the ME2 movement:

BOTH are SCAMS

https://mycommonsenseparty.com/pch_aka_publisher_clearing_house.html

https://mycommonsenseparty.com/on_line_dating_in_the_me2.html

Just going through the motions and NOTHING was actually achieved...got your LUTZ on :woohoo:

#Me2

B)
Last Edit: 3 weeks 2 days ago by Bob.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.311 seconds