Thank You for your Anonymous (to me), Non-Refundable & Non-Tax Deductible donation to the Common Sense Party sites through PayPal.

MCSP & OCSP Theme: The Light, Millenium, Windows of Heaven, Let Me Fly, I'm on Fire by Paul Kantner & Jefferson Starship

Jefferson Starship Amazon

Thank You for your Anonymous (to me), Non-Refundable & Non-Tax Deductible donation to the Common Sense Party sites through PayPal.

× full description

MEANSTREAM Media

• Bob
  • Bob's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 months 4 weeks ago - 2 months 4 weeks ago #1229 by Bob
Bob created the topic: MEANSTREAM Media
Well the Mueller report was a waste of taxpayer money $25 Million, not as bad as Donald Rumsfeld "loosing" $2.1 Trillion just one day before the False Flag of 911 was instigated by the Freemason Zionists within our own government using Saudi Nationals passed through "customs" and who were NEVER on the planes just like there was NO COLLUSION with Russia on 2016 Election. There WAS "collusion" between Hillary and Democracks with Russia way back in the 2008 election, where she sold 20% of US Uranium to Russia. Then having lost the election Killery Klinton had Seth Rich killed because HE took the emails onto a USB 2 flash drive because there was a STEADY stream of markers every 2 seconds just as if it was plugged directly into the server. He then gave that flash drive to Julian Assange's Lawyer, who is also now dead.

It was Killery that paid for the Fake Dossier that was used to get wiretaps on President Candidate Donald Trump, and the MEANSTREAM MEDIA led EVERYONE who used to watch ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, MSNBC who fed the American Public lie after lie.DON'T TRUST ANY OF THEM ANYMORE !!! Do not watch them, call their sponsors, file your own lawsuits with the FCC for NON-NEWS and espousing FAKE NEWS which is NOT protected by the 1st amendment. Only telling the TRUTH is protected.

What do members think? This is why I wrote the new 21st Century Deceleration of Independence. Giving your opinion on these matters is NOT in violation of the T.O.S.. Going off topic, or selling things IS.
Last Edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by Bob.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds